Nursing Research on the Green 2020
IN THE SHELTER OF EACH OTHER:
Nursing Science & Collaborative Communities
It is in the shelter of each other that people live.
- Irish Proverb
Viterbo University Fine Arts Center
April 23, 2020
8:30 a.m.– 3 p.m.
Keynote speaker: Kathleen Buckwalter, PhD, RN, FAAN, 2020 Dahlberg Scholar
There is no fee for this event. Registration is required due to limited seating in breakout sessions. Same-day registration will be available at the event for those not registered by April 20, 2020. Online registration link coming soon.
Nursing Research on the Green 2020 brochure (Coming Soon)
Jointly Provided by:
- Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration
- Gundersen Health System
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center, Inc.
- Gundersen Medical Foundation
- Health Research Consultants Midwest
- Logistics Health Incorporated
- Mayo Clinic Health System-Franciscan Healthcare
- Sigma Theta Tau International - Kappa Mu Chapter
- SIgma Theta Tau International - Pi Phi Chapter
- Tomah Health
- Viterbo University School of Nursing
- Western Technical College
- Western Technical College Foundation
- Winona State University