Meet your Graduate Admissions Team
The Graduate Admissions team is here to assist you throughout your graduate school search and Viterbo University's application process. We invite to reach out to us and look forward to connecting with you to support you in reaching your goals.
Please contact GradAdmissions@viterbo.edu or call 608-796-3011 for more information about our programs.
Your Graduate Admissions Counselor for:
- Business and Servant Leadership programs: Sallie Braun | 608.796.3034
- Counseling programs: Sallie Braun | 608.796.3034
- Education - Wisconsin programs: Brent R. Thill | 608-796-3096
- Education - Iowa programs: Michael R.Gonzalez, | 515-224-0417
- Education - Post-Bachelor's Initial Teacher Licensure program: Magdalen Kellogg |608.796.3028
- Nursing: DNP & Direct Entry MSN: Magdalen Kellogg | 608.796.3028
- Nutrition Dietetics: Magdalen Kellogg | 608-796-3028
- Speech-Language Pathology: Magdalen Kellogg | 608.796.3028
Business & Leadership | EdD | MBA | MA
Exploring the EdD in Ethical Leadership MBA, MBA in Health Care Leadership, or the MA in Servant Leadership, please contact:
Education - Wisconsin | EdD | MA | Licensures
Exploring a Master of Arts in Education, or simply an add-on licensure program, please contact your Graduate Admissions team of Magdalen Kellogg or Mary Beth Sinniger to learn more. If you are interested in obtaining your first teaching license and have your bachelor's degree already contact Magdalen Kellogg to learn more about our post-Baccalaureate Teacher License program.
The Graduate Education Program Specialists for the programs are:
- Education Leadership programs - Scott Mihalovic
- Cross-categorical Special Education - Matt Johnson
- Reading Teacher & Reading Specialist - Kristy Holinka
- Post-Baccalaureate Teacher License - Kristy Holinka
Education - Iowa & National | MA | Licensures
Are you an Iowa Teacher or Administrator? We have a dedicated location and team based in West DesMoines just for you. To explore our programs based in Iowa, please contact:
Nursing | DNP | MSN Direct Entry
Exploring an advanced practice or leadership path? Review Viterbo's Doctor of Nursing Practice with six different program paths: Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner (Acute or Primary Care), a path for APRNs, Ethical Leadership, or the innovative Dual DNP and MBA degrees.
Looking for a career change? Interested in becoming a Registered Nurse? Explore Viterbo's Direct Entry MSN leading to your initial license as a nurse.
To learn more about graduate nursing programs, please contact Graduate Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608-796-3011.
DNP: Dr. Michele Merten
MSN Direct Entry: Dr. Cameron Kiersch
Nutrition/Community Medical Dietetics | MS
Explore our online M.S. in Community Medical Dietetics offering four paths - a Coordinated Direct Entry path for career changers looking to become a licensed RDN, a dual master's (clinical or thesis path) paired Dietetic Internship path for graduates of ACEND didactic programs, or a path for licensed RDNs looking to advance or expand their expertise in nutrition. Learn more by contacting Graduate Admissions at email@example.com or call 608-796-3011.
Speech Language Pathology | MS
Starting fall 2024 Viterbo University will launch a Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology. This program is designed for graduates from BS/BA programs in Communication Disorders. Candidates will apply through the national application platform of CSDCAS system.
To inquire about our new program please contact us for more information.
Financial Aid - Graduate Students