Meet your Graduate Admissions Team
The Graduate Admissions team is here to assist you throughout your graduate school search and Viterbo University's application process. We invite to reach out to us and look forward to connecting with you to support you in reaching your goals.
Please contact GradAdmissions@viterbo.edu or call 608-796-3011 for more information about our programs.
Your Graduate Admissions Counselor for:
- Education programs Wisconsin: Alycia Larson, 608-796-3029
- Education programs Iowa: Michael R.Gonzalez, 515-224-0417
- Business and Servant Leadership programs: Alycia C. Larson, 608-796-3029
- Nursing, Counseling, and Nutrition programs: Magdalen Kellogg, 608-796-3011
Business (MBA) & Servant Leadership (MA)
Exploring the MBA, MBA in Health Care Leadership, or the M.A. in Servant Leadership, please contact:
Education - Wisconsin (MA & Licensures)
Exploring a Master's of Arts in Education, or simply an add-on licensure program, please contact your Graduate Admissions team of Alycia Larson or Mary Beth Sinniger to learn more. If you are interested in obtaining your first teaching license and have your bachelor's degree already contact Magdalen Kellogg to learn more about our post-Baccalaureate Teacher License program.
The Graduate Education Program Specialists for the programs are:
- Education Leadership programs - Scott Mihalovic
- Cross-categorical Special Education - Matt Johnson
- Reading Teacher & Reading Specialist - Jeannette Armstrong
- Post-Baccalaureate Teacher License - Melinda Langeberg
Education - Iowa & National (MA & Licensures)
Are you an Iowa Teacher or Administrator? We have a dedicated location and team based in West DesMoines just for you. To explore our programs based in Iowa, please contact:
Nursing (DNP & MSN Direct Entry)
Exploring the DNP and the Dual Degree DNP and MBA, please contact Graduate Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608-796-3011.
DNP: Dr. Mary Ellen Stolder
MSN Direct Entry: Dr. Cameron Kiersch
Nutrition/Community Medical Dietetics (MS)
Explore our online M.S. in Community Medical Dietetics by contacting Graduate Admissions at email@example.com or call 608-796-3011.
Financial Aid - Graduate Students