Continuing the Conversation
The Identities Project committee recognizes that in order to further the conversation regarding the intersection of identities on our campus, we need the voices of many individuals. We invite and encourage you to share your ideas and perspectives about how future Identities Project events can improve.
Improvement is a continuous effort, and an integral part of our mission. If you would like an avenue to help us do that, please click a link below!
Feedback Form - How can we improve? Would you like to continue the conversation with an Identities Project team member?
Involvement Form - Get involved. What topics should we engage with? Want to assist with an event, or join our committee?
Questions? Contact a member of the Identities Project Planning Committee
- Alyssa Gostonczik firstname.lastname@example.org
- Callie Fleming - Student Rep
- Colin Burns-Gilbert email@example.com
- Diana Burkee - Student Rep
- Erin Jerozal - ebjerozal@viterbo
- Jacqline Wright - Student Rep
- Kirsten Gabriel firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maurice Savage email@example.com
- Melissa Edgar - Student Rep