CONTACT VITERBO ADMISSIONS
Deadlines at a Glance | 2022-2023 School Year
- $5,000 College Readiness Scholarship
- $1,000 Diocesan Scholarship
- $1,000 Alumni Scholarship
- $2.000 Scholarships based on major:
- Computer Science
- Criminal and Community Justice
- Education (including elementary and secondary options)
- Ethics, Culture, and Society
- Local Business
- Social Work
On-campus career exploration events will be offered in September and October, including Pre-Health, Nursing, Nutrition and Dietetics, Business, and Human Behavior (Psych, Social Work, Criminal and Community Justice). For more information or to RSVP a student, visit www.viterbo.edu/visit.
- Alumni Children's (Sr. Celestine) Scholarship
- Clare of Assisi Scholarship
- Coulee Region White Cane Club Scholarship
- Edward (Pop) Janke Scholarship
- Father Michael C. Braun Scholarship
- FIRST Robotics/Tech Challenge Scholarship
- FSPA Diversity Scholarship
- Health Science Scholarship (up to full tuition)
- Hope Diocesan Scholarship
- J. Senty Families Scholarship
- John and Anna Mann Scholarship
- Mary Ann '69 and Tom Liebert Scholarship
- Mayo Scholars Program
- Paula Ripple Comin Spirituality Scholarship
- Norman L. Gillette Sr. Family Scholarship
- Professional Diversity Scholarship
- Russell and Vera Smith Finance Scholarships
- Russell and Vera Smith Business Scholarships
- Sister Thea Bowman Minority Scholarship
- Viterbo Community Fellows Scholarship
- Xcel Energy Scholarship for Women in Science
- Vocal Music and Piano scholarships deadline (based on auditions). Auditions will be offered via virtual and on-campus options Dec. 2022-Apr. 1, 2023. Students scheduling their audition prior to March 1, 2023 will receive priority consideration.
- Theatre and Music Theatre scholarships deadline (based on auditions). Auditions will be offered via virtual, on-site, and on-campus options Nov. 2022-early March 2023.
Consider signing up for a Student Transition and Registration (STAR) date, our summer registration days, hosted on campus. RSVPs usually open in March. Each date has limited capacity and sign-up is first-come, first-serve.
Connect with an Admissions Counselor
If you would benefit from further resources and assistance for your students that are considering Viterbo or furthering their education, we would be happy to connect you with your school’s admission counselor.
College Prep Lists
Our Admission team has put together College Prep lists for your students to reference in order to stay on track while in high school in preparation for college. These checklists include further resource links to helpful websites and guides.