CONTACT VITERBO ADMISSIONS
900 Viterbo Drive
La Crosse, WI 54601
Deadlines at a Glance | 2021-2022 School Year
Fall 2022 first-year student application review begins | Apply now!
(Viterbo remains test-optional for admission and scholarship consideration for 2022-2023!)
October 1, 2021
November 1, 2021
Scholarship review begins for scholarships awarded from the admissions application:
- $5,000 College Readiness Scholarship
- $1,000 Diocesan Scholarship
- $1,000 Alumni Scholarship
- $2,000 Education Scholarship
- $2,000 Engineering Scholarship
- $2,000 Local Business Scholarship
- $2,000 Human Services Scholarship (includes intended majors in Psychology, Criminal and Community Justice, Social Work, and Ethics, Culture, and Society)
January 8, 2022
Nightingale Nursing Scholarship application deadline (complete the Viterbo Scholarship Application)
January 15, 2022
Scholarship application deadline for most other scholarships (complete the Viterbo Scholarship Application)
- Alumni Children's (Sr. Celestine) Scholarship
- Coulee Readiness Scholarship
- Coulee Region White Cane Club Scholarship
- Edward (Pop) Janke Scholarship
- FIRST Robotics/Tech Challenge Scholarship
- FSPA Diversity Scholarship
- Health Science Scholarship (up to full tuition)
- Hope Diocesan Scholarship
- J. Senty Families Scholarship
- John and Anna Mann Scholarship
- Norman L. Gillette Sr. Family Scholarship
- Professional Diversity Scholarship
- Russell and Vera Smith Finance Scholarships
- Russell and Vera Smith Business Scholarships
- Sister Thea Bowman Minority Scholarship
- Xcel Energy Scholarship for Women in Science
February 1, 2022
Viterbo University’s priority deadline to complete the 2022-2023 FAFSA
March 1, 2022
Talent: Vocal Music and Piano scholarship application deadline (audition required)
April 1, 2022
Talent: Theatre and Music Theatre scholarship deadline (audition required)
May 1, 2022
National Candidate’s Reply Date (also known as Decision Day!)
Priority deposit deadline for campus housing and tuition ($200 online deposit—must complete housing contract) www.viterbo.edu/deposit
Official Requests to Cancel Application are due (in order to receive deposit refund)
Connect with an Admissions Counselor
If you would benefit from further resources and assistance for your students that are considering Viterbo or furthering their education, we would be happy to connect you with your school’s admission counselor.
Meet the Admissions Team
College Prep Lists
Our Admission team has put together College Prep lists for your students to reference in order to stay on track while in high school in preparation for college. These checklists include further resource links to helpful websites and guides.
Freshmen Sophomores Juniors Seniors
Scheduling Campus Visits
We encourage students of all grades, ages, and interests to visit Viterbo to get a closer look at our campus, students, faculty, and the facilities that we have to offer. Whether you are helping one student plan a tour or are coordinating a larger group visit, we are happy to have all on campus as our guests.
At Viterbo, 98% of our students receive some sort of financial aid. This may include federal, state, and institutional grants, work study, or low-interest federal loans.
Students can file their FAFSA starting Oct. 1. The 2022-23 FAFSA will use 2020 tax data, also known as "prior-prior year" tax data. Feb. 1 is Viterbo's priority deadline for students to submit their FAFSA to the university. Please have your students use the code below to have their FAFSA information sent to Viterbo. Because of the accelerated deadline to submit the FAFSA, Viterbo will be sending estimated aid packages this fall and winter, and official aid packages will be sent out in March 2022 as usual.
Viterbo FAFSA Code: 003911
-Official ACT/SAT Scores
ACT code: 4662
SAT code: 1878
-Official High School Transcripts
*In general, students are not required to submit an entrance essay or recommendation letters. However, essays and recommendation letters may be required if GPA and test scores are lacking. If you know any students that may be in this situation, please encourage them to submit these supplemental items with their application.
Need Something More?
We would love to discuss how we can be a greater resource to you and your students! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org