You are a NEW OR TRANSFER UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT if you are a current high school student who will be attending Viterbo University for the first time as a new undergraduate student, or are transferring from another college or university to Viterbo University as an undergraduate student.
You are not a NEW OR TRANSFER UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT if you are taking one of Viterbo’s online or face to face undergraduate degree completion programs, e.g., accounting (online), health care management (online), organizational management (online), professional studies (online), or Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree Completion. Select BACHELOR COMPLETION.
2022-23 Application Forms and Instructions
If you are starting your education at Viterbo in Fall Semester/ August 2022, Spring Semester/ January 2023, or Summer Semester/ May 2023, please use the instructions below.
- Create your Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID online
- Both the student and 1 parent (if student is dependent) will need this to sign federal applications
- Dependency Status for FAFSA
- 2022-23 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) available October 1, 2021
- Federal School Code: 003911
- Viterbo priority filing date: February 1, 2022
- 2022-23 Applying for Financial Aid
2022-23 Financial Aid Offer
(Coming March 2022)
2021-22 Application Forms and Instructions
If you are starting your education at Viterbo in fall 2021, spring 2022 or summer 2022, please use the instructions below.
2021-22 FAFSA available Oct. 1, 2020; Viterbo priority filing date: Feb. 1, 2021
Federal School Code: 003911