Making an Appointment
- New students to Counseling Services are encouraged click on "Request Appointment" to schedule an intake appointment online. Returning students whom have been seen in Counseling Services before are encouraged to click on "Follow-up Appointment" to schedule an appointment. If there is difficulty scheduling, students may also contact Denise Homstad at the Student Development Center, 608-796-3825 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Students can also stop in to the Student Development Center, located at 936 Franciscan Way, to make an appointment in person.
- Hours are 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday's and Wednesday's, 8 a.m.-7 p.m. Tuesday's, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Thursday's, and 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. on Friday's during the academic year except for holidays.
- Summer hours are Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- New clients are asked to arrive 15 minutes early for the first appointment to complete paperwork if you have not completed it online prior to your appointment.
- Appointments generally run for 60 minutes.
- Crisis/Walk-in times are available daily for students needing immediate assistance. Monday's and Friday's at 10:00 a.m. and 2 p.m., Tuesday's, Wednesday's and Thursday's 10 a.m, Noon, and 2 p.m.. These are not scheduled or reserved appointments.
- Those who are in crisis will have immediate priority. Call the receptionist if you have questions about the walk-in service.