At Viterbo University health services, our goal is to enhance the learning experience of each student by promoting the wellness of the entire university. We strive to:
- Require and enforce health regulations.
- Have a documented healthy campus by requiring completed immunization records on file.
- Offer health services for minor illnesses or injuries and assessment of health status.
- Make referrals to health care providers as needed.
- Provide health information and materials to enable the students to make informed decisions and empower them to be self-directed in the use of health care facilities.
Health Services is staffed by a registered nurse (see hours of operation below) who is here to provide you with the best possible care.
All incoming students are required to complete the Viterbo University Student Health Immunization Form and also the Hepatitis B and Meningitis Form prior to admission to Viterbo University.
There is no guarantee that walk-in patients will be seen due to the busy schedule of Health Services. To schedule an appointment, visit Starfish.
Monday: 8 am – 12 pm, 1 pm – 5:30 pm
Tuesday: 8 am – 10:45 pm, 12 pm – 4 pm
Wednesday: 8 am – 12 pm, 12:30 pm – 2 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am – 10:45 am, 1 pm – 2 pm
Friday: 8:30 am – 12 pm
In Case of Emergency
There is access to Mayo System Healthcare and emergency services located within one block of the campus or Gundersen Health System, 1910 South Ave., or call 911. All doctor and hospital fees incurred are the responsibility of the student. If you have insurance, bring your card with you to your appointment.