Counseling Services is here to help
- College life can be exciting, challenging, and very stressful. College students are faced with many changes in their lives, which can be difficult.
- Learning to balance personal life, acedemic life, atheltics and relationships (roommate, significant other, family, etc.) tends to be one of the biggest struggles for students, traditional to adult learners.
- Counseling Services is here to help those who need support adjusting to the college and life challenges.
- Whether is it one visit or multiple visits, Counseling Services is free to all students enrolled in acedemic coursework here at Viterbo University
- No one needs to struggle alone with these challenges. Let Counseling Services help you develop skills and technqiues to life a balanced and healthy life.
The Viterbo University Counseling Services strives to provide effective and supportive counseling services that are accessible to all students enrolled in courses at Viterbo. We believe in creating a welcoming, inclusive, diverse environment to promote intellectual and emotional growth and foster personal and social learning and development.
Counseling Services at Viterbo University promotes the mental health and well-being of students. Services provided are based on fostering the spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social, occupational and physical development of each person served. The team is committed to addressing the students’ mental health concerns through direct service to individuals and groups, program planning and policy development. Counseling Services is further committed to supporting and contributing to the mission and core values of the university, most specifically integrity, stewardship and providing service to Viterbo University students.
- LeeAnn Van Vreede, MA, LPC, SAC, ICS
Director of Counseling Services
Licensed Professional Counselor, Substance Abuse Counselor, Intermediate Clinical Supervisor
Student Development Center #4
- Tina Johns
Director, Student Academic Success
Murphy Center 335
- Jane Eddy
Director/ADA Coordinator, Academic Resource Center
Murphy Center 332
- Melissa Growt, M.S. ED.
Murphy Center 312
- Beth Dolder-Zieke
Director, Career Services
Murphy Center 374
- Father Conrad Targonski, OFM
Chaplain, Campus Ministry
Murphy Center 340