Talking with a Professional Helps
- College life can be exciting, challenging…and very stressful. College students are faced with many changes in their lives, which can be difficult.
- Students are faced with academic challenges, making new friends, choosing a career, and confronting value differences.
- Adult learners have their own unique set of challenges such as financial difficulties and balancing their studies with being a parent.
- It is not unusual for all students-traditional and adult learners alike-to experience emotional struggles related to family, self, and others.
- Students don't need to meet these challenges alone. Counselors can help bridge the gap and offer support as the student is facing these challenges.
To provide quality short-term counseling, crisis intervention, and referral services to students in a professional, timely, compassionate, and Franciscan manner.
The campus counselor is a senior level administrator with a master's degree in counseling and 38 years experience working with college students.
- Lesley Stugelmayer, M.S.
Director of Counseling
Short-term Personal and Crisis Counseling, Referral Services
Student Development Center #4
- Tina Johns
Director, Student Academic Success
Murphy Center 335
- Jane Eddy
Director/ADA Coordinator, Academic Resource Center
Murphy Center 332
- Melissa Growt, M.S. ED.
Murphy Center 312
- Beth Dolder-Zieke
Director, Career Services
Murphy Center 374
- Father Conrad Targonski, OFM
Chaplain, Campus Ministry
Murphy Center 340