RA APPLICATIONS NOW AVAILABLE
Applications for the 2024-2025 academic year are available via this website. The application should take about 15 minutes, and it can be completed in one sitting. Priority applications will close November 27th at 4 PM. RETURNING RAs: Please submit this application to reapply.
Before you apply for the RA position...
- Review the .
- Have your resume updated and ready to attach (we suggest a PDF)
- Have two references (one must be your current RA!)
- We'll need their name, email address, phone number, and their relationship to you.
- You are responsible for sharing the reference form link with your references!
- Reference Form Link
- Be prepared to answer the following essay questions (we suggest answering on a Word document and copy/pasting your answers into the application)
- Why do you want to be a resident assistant at Viterbo University?
- What benefits would you bring to residents and the Viterbo community if hired?
- Describe a difficult situation you have encountered in your living environment and how you handled it. What did you learn from the situation?
- Would you prefer to work with first year students, sophomores, or upper class students? Please explain your choice and expand on why you think you would be a good fit to work with that student population.
Open Information Sessions
While not required, we strongly encourage you to attend one of our open information sessions to meet current RAs, learn more about the application/hiring process, and ask questions about the day-to-day details of being a resident assistant. Open sessions will take place in the Hawk's Nest.
|Nov. 7||10 am||Nov. 9||
|Nov. 15||7 pm||Nov. 15||9 pm|
|Nov. 16||2 pm||Nov. 16||
|Nov. 1||Applications available online|
|Nov. 27||RA Application Due|
|Jan. 13||RA Group Process Day (mandatory)|
|Jan 31||Offer Letters Distributed|