Over 600 students choose to live on campus each year and claim Viterbo as their "home away from home." Local and national research shows that students who live on campus for at least their first year of college are retained at higher rates, are more involved in co-curricular activities, are more connected to the university community, and graduate faster than students who live off campus. Our mascot, Vic the V-Hawk, even has his own Top 10 Reasons to Live on Campus!
Whether you currently live on campus, are looking to move back on campus, or are a student new to Viterbo, we're here to help! Pages created specifically for current students, prospective students, and parents are available on the left. For more information about living on campus, follow those links or call our office at 608-796-3116.
Apply to be an RA Today!
Interested in building community, making a difference in the lives of your fellow students, building your resume, enhancing your leadership skills, and having a ton of fun? Apply to be a Resident Assistant or Peer Advisor! Benefits include a single room and a 15 meals-per-week meal plan.
Print an application below, or pick one up in the office of Student Life.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR THE RA SELECTION PROCESS
- Applications Available November 30, 2018
- Information Sessions in the Hawk's Nest (we recommend you attend one!)
- Wednesday, December 12, 3pm & 6pm
- Tuesday, January 15, 3pm & 6pm
- Thursday, January 17, 3pm & 6pm
- RA Applications Due Monday, January 28, 2019 at 4:00pm
- Group Process Day, Saturday, February 9, 2019 (mandatory)
- Make-up Interviews (must contact Margy Frazier, Assistant Director), February 11, 2019
- RA Selection Notifications, February 15, 2019
- Notify Student Life of Offer Acceptance or Decline, February 22, 2019
- Fall RA and PA Training, August 13-23, 2019 (mandatory)
New Student Housing
We accept housing contracts throughout the year. If you are interested in living on campus, start by completing the Housing Agreement and paying the housing deposit.