Business Administration (B.B.A.)
Viterbo’s business administration program is broad and flexible and provides students with a solid foundation in a variety of major business topics, including marketing, finance, management, ethics, and law. Students can design an academic program that concentrates on their areas of interest and prepares them for employment in today’s rapidly evolving business world.
- All students pursuing the B.B.A. degree must maintain a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or higher (on a 4.0 scale) in the major requirement courses, and students must receive a letter grade of C (2.0) or higher in each of these courses. If a grade of CD or below is earned in any of these courses, the course must be repeated until a grade of C or higher is achieved.
- All transfer students seeking an undergraduate degree offered by the Dahl School of Business must earn a minimum of 15 credits of business coursework at Viterbo University.
- Apply principles of various disciplines to solve complex business issues
- Demonstrate sound ethical decision-making skills
- Demonstrate professional communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively in teams
- Demonstrate understanding of the common bodies of knowledge of business: finance, accounting, business law, economics, information systems, quantitative business analysis, management, marketing, and international issues