Qualifications and Requirements
- Must be accepted into the professional phase 2023-2024.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must show evidence of financial need, as documented by the Financial Aid Office.
- Preference given to first-generation college students.
- Must write an essay, not to exceed three pages, that explains personal goals, hopes, and dreams for a career in dietetics.
- The application and essay must be received by noon on Jan. 25, 2023.
- Lori C. Lewis Scholarship Application
Complete application form and essay and turn it in to Peggy Kirkey in the dietetics office or email@example.com.