Viterbo’s engineering program was created in response to the need for engineers and at the request of employers. We work with local industry leaders to provide technical curriculum that establishes a solid foundation of engineering skills while developing students’ communication and leadership skills through a liberal arts education and Viterbo University’s core values.
- Design Thinking: Students will demonstrate understanding of the design process
- Problem Solving: Students will apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering to solve problems
- Communication: Students will present information clearly and logically via oral presentations and writing
- Data Analysis: Student will use modern engineering tools and knowledge to interpret data
- Ethics: Students will demonstrate ethical decision making