The goal of Viterbo career services is to effectively meet the recruiting needs of employers, whether you are seeking candidates for internships, full-time entry-level opportunities, part-time employment, or would like to promote your graduate or professional school.
Before getting started, review the Employer Recruiting Guidelines.
The following services can help you connect with the most qualified candidates:
- Information on posting your jobs and internships to students and alumni, through our online system, Handshake.
- Employers new to Viterbo University should use this link to create a new Handshake account or link their existing Handshake account to Viterbo.
- Search profiles and resumes of students and alumni through Handshake.
- On-campus events such as the Career, Internship, and Graduate School Fair; Speed Mock Interview; WIPCCC Workforce Career and Internship Fair; and Etiquette Dinner.
- Set up a table or booth on campus to meet with prospective employees.
- Present to a classroom or student organization.
- Email Sabrina Steger to sign-up to be a mentor for a Dahl School of Business student via the Mentorship Program.
- Questions about hiring international students? Knowing the difference between OPT and CPT can allow your pool of applicants to double in size.
Employers can also be a valuable resource for current Viterbo students seeking career development and/or mentorship.
NACE Career Readiness Competencies
Critical Thinking/Problem Solving