Hire a V-Hawk!
The goal of Viterbo career services is to effectively meet the recruiting needs of employers, seeking candidates for internships, full-time entry-level opportunities, part-time employment, or would like to promote your graduate or professional school
Before getting started, review the Employer Recruiting Guidelines.
The following services can help you connect with the most qualified candidates:
- Information on posting your jobs and internships to students and alumni, through our online system, Handshake.
- Employers new to Viterbo University should use this link to create a new Handshake account or link their existing Handshake account to Viterbo.
- Search profiles and resumes of students and alumni through Handshake.
Students in all majors seek internship experiences to augment their learning and gain "real world" experience. Consider offering an internship experience at your workplace to share your career knowledge and skills with current students. Contact Alyssa Gostonczik, Assistant Director of Internships, at firstname.lastname@example.org, about developing an internship.
Consider mentoring a current student making career decisions by sharing information about your work or by offering a job shadow experience. Assist a student in learning networking skills and developing a professional network in your field. Mentor a student involved in a job search by sharing information about developing a resume and interviewing.
Sign-up to be a mentor for a Dahl School of Business student via the Mentorship Program.
- On-campus events such as the Career, Internship, and Graduate School Fair; Speed Mock Interview; WIPCCC Workforce Career and Internship Fair; and Etiquette Dinner.
- Set up a table or booth on campus to meet with prospective employees.
- Present to a classroom or student organization.
Questions about hiring international students? Knowing the difference between OPT and CPT can allow your pool of applicants to double in size.
NACE Career Readiness Competencies
Professionalism and Work Ethic
Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
Teamwork and Collaboration
Global and Intercultural Fluency