Not a Transfer Student? See First-Year Student Registration.
Fall 2023 Course Registration Period: Monday, May 1st - Friday, August 25th
Criteria to Register for Courses
- Student must be accepted for admission
- Student must have an official credit evaluation completed by the Registrar's Office
- You'll receive following submission of intent to register form
- Student must make $100 tuition deposit or $200 tuition/housing deposit, REFUNDABLE IF NOTIFIED PRIOR TO MAY 1ST
(Full-time students only) prior to scheduling a registration appointment
Pay online tuition/housing deposit (if applicable)
Sign up to officially commit to attending Viterbo University
Required Student Enrollment Forms:
In order to access our required new student forms, please click on the link provided and enter your log-in credentials. If you are unsure of your username and password, please access www.viterbo.edu/username.
- Health History and Immunization Form
- Meningitis and Hepatitis Form
- Student Participant Assumption of Risk and Release of Liability Form
- Student Support Services - if you are a first-generation college student, submit online
- Accessibility Services - if you are requesting accommodations, submit online
Additional Links of Interest:
- Viterbo Bookstore
- Business office information for students
- Financial Aid Office
- New student orientation
- Parent Portal information
- All students must request an official final copy of their transcripts from their currently enrolled college, university, or high school be mailed directly to admissions at Viterbo University.