Each semester ACD sponsors career-related special events. For those events requiring advance registration, register via your Handshake account.
Connect with Graduate Programs at Marquette!
Events start Monday Oct. 2, 2023 and are in-person or virtual. Click each individual link below to find out more.
- Program Open House (in-person)
- Meet and Greet days (in-person)
- Campus tours (in-person)
- Virtual program information session (virtual)
- Virtual admissions counselor appointments (virtual)
- Group visits or presentations (in-person or virtual)
UW-La Crosse 2023 Fall Career & Internship Fair
Wednesday, Oct. 11, 2023, from 10 am - 2 pm at 521 E. Ave. North, La Crosse
UW-L Career and Internship Fair Student Registration and List of Attendees
For full-time jobs & internships related to your major. The fair is free and open to all students. You don't have to pre-register; however, we would strongly recommend it so you can follow your favorite employers and get fair reminders.
Viterbo's FutureFest: Nursing Careers & Connections
Monday, Oct. 30, 2023, from 12-3 pm. in NRC 195, Hosted on campus in La Crosse, WI
Viterbo's FutureFest will feature nursing and healthcare employers from a variety of local and regional locations, all in one face-to-face venue. The full list of attendees is on the event page in Handshake. Students prepare for the fair:
- Review the organizations participating in the fair via Handshake, and research each company's website.
- Create or update your resume, have it reviewed by an Advising and Career Development staff member by making an appointment via Starfish. Print off the final version and bring to the fair.
- Determine what you're going to wear. Polished dress is expected when you attend the fair.
Speed Mock Interview
November 7th, 2023. Details to come!
Pathways to Your Healthcare Career
November 15, 2023 from 9-11am. at Gundersen Health System in La Crosse, WI
Join Gundersen Health System on Wednesday, November 15 to learn about healthcare careers at our Integrated Center for Education (ICE House)! During this casual fair-style event, attendees will:
- Explore a variety of career pathways in the healthcare field
- Hear directly from GHS healthcare providers and support staff employees
- Learn about careers through hands-on, interactive activities
Two sessions are available from 9am-10am and 10am-11am. All are welcome!
Interns in Action
December 6, 2023. Details to come!