Commitment to Our Students
Guided by Christian love and Franciscan hospitality, Viterbo University welcomes LGBTQ+ persons to our campus community. Inspired by St. Francis’ example of radical hospitality, we actively work to create an inclusive space where all people feel that they belong. Viterbo University honors the dignity of each individual by providing our community with various opportunities for education, self-discovery, and support.
As a campus community, we commit to:
- denouncing bigotry, harassment, and discrimination.
- affirming and respecting the dignity of every person.
- celebrating, honoring, and respecting difference.
- holding community members accountable for biased and hateful language and behavior.
- implementing institutional policies that create equitable participation in campus engagement.