Marketing at Viterbo
Marketing is an exciting and financially rewarding career. Marketers have unlimited employment options -- advertising agencies, businesses, nonprofits. Every organization needs strong marketing to succeed in today's global economy. The Viterbo marketing program provides students with real world experience that employers seek, ensuring graduates are ready for a wide variety of career opportunities.
Marketing’s strategic function in a business is to create, communicate, and deliver a message of value. This very important aspect of business means exciting work in an ever-changing field, but one that will always be relevant.
Instead of relying on traditional textbooks, the Viterbo marketing program uses a project-based curriculum that applies marketing theory in serving real regional businesses taught by faculty members who bring their own unique business experiences to the classroom.
- Guaranteed paid internships for all marketing students
- Project-based learning while serving as consultants to area businesses
- All marketing faculty members are active in their field and provide students with real world experience
- Students graduate with a portfolio of real work projects and exposure to a broad business network
- Facilities designed for doing—featuring great technology, a mock board room, interview and meeting rooms, etc.
“Viterbo is the place to go if you’re looking for more than a college degree. The professors are outstanding, the student life is exciting, and the education students receive prepares them for life after college. Viterbo provides the tools to be successful in life, which is what education is all about.”
- Account manager
- Brand development manager
- Event specialist
- Marketing manager
- Public relations
- Recruiting service
Graduate Schools/Employers of Alumni
- American Family Insurance
- Boston Scientific
- Careington International Corporation
- Fusion 92 Advertising Agency
- Inland Label
- Marine Credit Union
- Principal Financial Group
- StoneArch Creative Advertising Agency