Submit the following documentation as soon as possible. Some of these forms are required before you can register for your classes.
You may be prompted to log in before completing the forms. Please click on the link provided and enter your Viterbo username and password. (If you are unsure of your username and password, please access www.viterbo.edu/username.)
- Health History and Immunization Form - Submit online
- Meningitis & Hepatitis Form - Submit online
- Student Financial Responsibility Agreement - Regardless of age, all new students should complete the Student Financial Responsibility Agreement (SFRA) in VitNet Self Service. This is the business office paperwork that all students need to read and sign, regardless of your financial aid package.
- Parent/Guardian Financial Responsibility Agreement - If a student is not yet 18 years old, a parent/guardian must also electronically sign this separate Parent/Guardian Student Financial Responsibility Agreement.
- Student Support Services - If you are a first generation college student, submit online
- Disability Services - If you are requesting accommodations, submit online
- Emergency Text Messaging and Hometown Newspaper - new students are encouraged to sign up for the emergency text message system and list your hometown newspaper (for dean's list, honors, graduation announcements, etc.).
- Request Final High School Transcripts - After your final grades have been posted, including a graduation/diploma date, an official final transcript must be sent to Viterbo Admissions. Final transcripts should be sent directly from your high school either by U.S. Mail (below), using an electronic transcript delivery service (like Parchment), or by email directly from the high school.
- Request Final College Transcripts - If you have taken any college coursework, after your final grades have been posted, official final college transcript(s) must be sent to Viterbo Admissions. Final college transcripts should be sent directly from the institution initially awarding the credit.
Transcripts being sent via postal mail should be mailed to:
900 Viterbo Drive
La Crosse, WI 54601
Transcripts being sent via email directly from your prior institution may be emailed to: