2022-23 Financial Aid Offers

Your 2022-23 Financial Aid Offer has been processed.

Please choose the student category that fits you best to view pertinent financial aid information.


Traditional Undergraduate Student 
Graduate Student 
Bachelor Completion and Associate Degree Student   
Post-Baccalaureate Teacher License Student


Student Button Descriptions

You are a TRADITIONAL UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT if you are a current high school student who will be attending Viterbo University for the first time as a new undergraduate student, are transferring from another college or university to Viterbo University as an undergraduate student, or are currently enrolled at Viterbo University.

You are not a TRADITIONAL UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT if you are taking one of Viterbo’s online or face to face undergraduate degree completion programs, e.g., accounting (online), health care management (online), organizational management (online), professional studies (online), or Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree Completion.  Select Bachelor Completion and Associate Degree Student.

You are a GRADUATE STUDENT if you are pursuing a graduate/master degree, certificate, or license in one of Viterbo’s eligible graduate programs:

  • Dietetics Internship
  • Master of Arts in Education
  • Master of Ed. Leadership- Superintendent
  • Master of Arts in Servant Leadership
  • Master of Business Administration
  • Master of Science in Mental Health Counseling
  • Master of Nursing
  • Master of Science in Nutrition Sciences
  • Master of Comm. Medical Dietetics
  • Master of School Counseling
  • Doctor of Nursing Practice
  • Ed.D. in Counselor Education and Supervision
  • Reading or Cross-Categorical Special Education Licenses
  • Post-MSN Certificate

You are a BACHELOR COMPLETION  or ASSOCIATE DEGREE STUDENT if you are in one of Viterbo’s online or face-to-face undergraduate bachelor degree completion programs or associate degree:

  • associate of arts/science
  • accounting (online)
  • business leadership/ organizational management (online)
  • elementary education (online)
  • health care management (online)
  • military tuition rate
  • social work completion
  • substance abuse counseling
  • Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree Completion

You are a POST- BACCALAUREATE TEACHER LICENSE STUDENT if you are pursuing a post-baccalaureate teacher license, but not a Reading License or Special Education License as a Masters in Education student.