Please join us for Scholars' Days 2016!
Thanks to everyone who contributed to the success of the 2015 event! Please tentatively mark your calendars for next year's Scholars' Days: April 21-22, 2016.
This multi-day, campus-wide celebratory event featured the scholarly work of approximately 460 undergraduate and graduate students (mentored by 23 faculty) and approximately 49 area practitioners from a variety of disciplines. Scholars' Days is open each year to the Viterbo and surrounding communities. The event features concurrent sessions modeled on a scholarly conference format as well as special performances and events. All are invited and encouraged to attend open student research and creative works sessions, performances, and speakers as they are able - your attendance is a wonderful way to support and encourage the students presenting their work!
Information from past Scholars' Days:
- Scholars' Days Event Guide 2015 (pdf)
- Alphabetized List of 2015 Scholars Days Student Participants (Friday only)
- Scholar's Day Event Guide 2014 (pdf)
- Scholar's Day Schedule 2014 (pdf)
- Alphabetical List of Student Presenters from 2014 (pdf)
- Scholar's Day Schedule 2013 (pdf)
- Scholar's Day Event Guide 2013 including lists of student presenters (pdf)
- Scholar's Day Event Schedule 2012 (pdf)
- Scholar's Day Event Guide 2012 including lists of student presenters (pdf)
- Scholar's Day Event Schedule 2011 (pdf)
- Scholar's Day Presentation Guide 2011 (pdf)
- Scholar's Day List of Student Presenters 2011 (pdf)
Questions? Contact Kirsten Gabriel, Academic Programs Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.