Nursing Research on the Green
EVERY NURSE IS A LEADER
Viterbo University Fine Arts Center
April 26, 2018
9 a.m.– 3 p.m.
Event Information (printable brochure)
Keynote: Every Nurse is a Leader: The Power of Transformational Leadership
Karen N. Drenkard, PhD, RN, NEA-BC, FAAN
2018 Dahlberg Scholar
- Research Corner
- Consumerism: A new Healthcare Paradigm
- Leadership as the Core in Creating Partnerships and Innovation in Nursing Academia
- Professional Nursing Pathways
- Keep Calm and Manage Chaos
There is no fee for this event. Registration is required due to limited seating in breakout sessions and to assist with catering. Same-day registration will be available at the event if not registered by April 23, 2018.
Need to change or cancel your registration? CLICK HERE
Information for Presenters
Online Abstract Submission (Deadline for submissions is April 1, 2018)
Reminder! Poster presenters must also register for event. See link under Event Information.
Nursing Contact Hours:
Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center, Inc., is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Wisconsin Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Jointly provided by:
- Gundersen Health System
- Gundersen Medical Foundation
- Logistics Health Incorporated
- Mayo Clinic Health System-Franciscan Healthcare
- Mayo Clinic Health System-Franciscan Healthcare Foundation
- Pi Phi Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International
- Viterbo University School of Nursing
- Western Technical College
- Winona State University