Nursing Research on the Green
Viterbo University Fine Arts Center
April 26, 2018
9 a.m.– 3 p.m.
Every Nurse is a Leader
Online Registration - deadline Monday, April 23, 2018
Onsite Registration will be available for attenders who have not pre-registered.
CLICK HERE for instructions on how to change or delete your registration for Nursing Research on the Green
There is no fee for this event. Registration is required due to limited seating in breakout sessions and to assist with catering. Same-day registration will be available at the event if not registered by April 23, 2018.
Keynote: Every Nurse is a Leader: The Power of Transformational Leadership
Karen N. Drenkard, PhD, RN, NEA-BC, FAAN
2018 Dahlberg Scholar
- Research Corner
- Consumerism: A new Healthcare Paradigm
- Leadership as the Core in Creating Partnerships and Innovation in Nursing Academia
- Professional Nursing Pathways
- Keep Calm and Manage Chaos
Information for Presenters
Online Abstract Submission (Deadline for submissions is April 1, 2018)
Reminder! Poster presenters must also register for event. See link under Event Information.
Nursing Contact Hours:
Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center, Inc., is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Wisconsin Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Jointly provided by:
- Gundersen Health System
- Gundersen Medical Foundation
- Logistics Health Incorporated
- Mayo Clinic Health System-Franciscan Healthcare
- Mayo Clinic Health System-Franciscan Healthcare Foundation
- Pi Phi Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International
- Viterbo University School of Nursing
- Western Technical College
- Winona State University