Scholars' Days 2015: Wednesday, April 22 - Friday, April 24
We are pleased to announce that our annual campus-wide celebration has expanded to include the outstanding research, scholarship, and professional practice of Nursing Research on the Green and the evidence-based work of the Senior Nursing Capstone Poster Sessions.
This year's three-day, campus-wide celebratory event features the scholarly work of undergraduate students, graduate students, and area practitioners from a variety of disciplines. Scholars' Days is open to the Viterbo and La Crosse communities; please note a small handful of events are by invitation only or require advance registration*. The event features concurrent sessions modeled on a scholarly conference format as well as special performances and events. All are invited and encouraged to attend open student research and creative works sessions, performances, and speakers as they are able - your attendance is a wonderful way to support and encourage the students presenting their work!
*The Nursing Research on the Green breakout sessions, lunch events on both days, and the Honors Program Senior Banquet require separate registration. Those interested in attending the entire Nursing Research on the Green event should click here.
Please click here for the Scholars' Days Event Guide
Information from previous year's Scholars' Days:
- Scholar's Day Event Guide 2014 (pdf) (searchable document containing a visual guide and information about each session)
- Scholar's Day Schedule 2014 (pdf)
- Alphabetical List of Student Presenters from 2014 (pdf)
- Scholar's Day Schedule 2013 (pdf)
- Scholar's Day Event Guide 2013 including lists of student presenters (pdf)
- Scholar's Day Event Schedule 2012 (pdf)
- Scholar's Day Event Guide 2012 including lists of student presenters (pdf)
- Scholar's Day Event Schedule 2011 (pdf)
- Scholar's Day Presentation Guide 2011 (pdf)
- Scholar's Day List of Student Presenters 2011 (pdf)
Questions? Contact Kirsten Gabriel, Academic Programs Coordinator, at email@example.com.