Scholars' Days 2015: Wednesday, April 22 - Friday, April 24
Thanks to everyone who contributed to the success of this year's event! Please join us for next year's Scholars' Days April 21-22, 2016.
This year's three-day, campus-wide celebratory event featured the scholarly work of approximately 450 undergraduate and graduate students (mentored by 23 faculty) and approximately 49 area practitioners from a variety of disciplines. Scholars' Days is open each year to the Viterbo and La Crosse communities. The event features concurrent sessions modeled on a scholarly conference format as well as special performances and events. All are invited and encouraged to attend open student research and creative works sessions, performances, and speakers as they are able - your attendance is a wonderful way to support and encourage the students presenting their work!
Information from past Scholars' Days:
- <span><span><span> </span></span></span>
- Scholar's Day Event Guide 2014 (pdf)
- Scholar's Day Schedule 2014 (pdf)
- Alphabetical List of Student Presenters from 2014 (pdf)
- Scholar's Day Schedule 2013 (pdf)
- Scholar's Day Event Guide 2013 including lists of student presenters (pdf)
- Scholar's Day Event Schedule 2012 (pdf)
- Scholar's Day Event Guide 2012 including lists of student presenters (pdf)
- Scholar's Day Event Schedule 2011 (pdf)
- Scholar's Day Presentation Guide 2011 (pdf)
- Scholar's Day List of Student Presenters 2011 (pdf)
Questions? Contact Kirsten Gabriel, Academic Programs Coordinator, at email@example.com.