Please join us for Scholars' Days 2016!
Save the Dates: April 21-22, 2016
This multi-day, campus-wide celebratory event featured the scholarly work of over 400 undergraduate and graduate students from a variety of disciplines. Scholars' Days is open each year to the Viterbo and surrounding communities. The event features concurrent sessions modeled on a scholarly conference format as well as special performances and events. All are invited and encouraged to attend open student research and creative works sessions, performances, and speakers as they are able - your attendance is a wonderful way to support and encourage the students presenting their work! Questions about what a registering a session entails? Considering participating for the first time? Please contact Kirsten Gabriel at email@example.com.
Please check back in mid-March!
Faculty are invited to register groups of students and
students are invited to register individual research and creative works projects.
Information from past Scholars' Days:
- Scholars' Days Event Guide 2015 (pdf)
- Alphabetized List of 2015 Scholars' Days Student Participants (Friday only)
- Scholars' Day Event Guide 2014 (pdf)
- Scholars' Day Schedule 2014 (pdf)
- Alphabetical List of Student Presenters from 2014 (pdf)
- Scholars' Day Schedule 2013 (pdf)
- Scholars' Day Event Guide 2013 including lists of student presenters (pdf)
- Scholars' Day Event Schedule 2012 (pdf)
- Scholars' Day Event Guide 2012 including lists of student presenters (pdf)
- Scholars' Day Event Schedule 2011 (pdf)
- Scholars' Day Presentation Guide 2011 (pdf)
- Scholars' Day List of Student Presenters 2011 (pdf)
Questions? Contact Kirsten Gabriel, Academic Programs Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.