Thank you for your interest in our transfer admissions process. At Viterbo, we stress the importance of our five core values: Contemplation, Hospitality, Integrity, Stewardship, and Service. During your experience, we will stand by these values to make your transition into our community a successful one.
You are encouraged to begin the application process by visiting campus and meeting with your counselor.
How to Apply
- Create a Free Student Account
- See Admissions Requirements, Credit Policy, Core Curriculum Waivers, Military Credits, etc. in the Undergraduate Catalog
- Request a Final High School Transcript, GED or HSED
- ACT/SAT exam scores are encouraged, but not required, for music theatre and theatre students IF within three years of high school (your high school may include these scores with your high school transcript.)
- Request an official college transcript from ALL previously attended collegiate institutions
Documents must be sent directly from your high school, testing organization, or collegiate institution to Viterbo University Admissions Office, 900 Viterbo Drive, La Crosse, WI 54601. Electronic copies are also accepted. High school transcripts or post-secondary transcripts will not be considered official if received from the student.
Start of the Financial Aid Process 2020-2021
- To receive financial aid, complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online
- Viterbo’s school code for FAFSA: 003911
- Grant access to your parents through our Parent Portal
Viterbo University offers many scholarships. Talk to your admissions counselor to find out about scholarships that might be a good fit for you and application deadlines.
Remaining Steps Following Completion of the Steps Above
- Pay Enrollment (Tuition and Housing) Deposit Online - $100 Fee for Each
- Student ID number is needed
- Housing contract included for on-campus students