Viterbo University offers a renewable scholarship to Phi Theta Kappa members who intend to enroll full-time at Viterbo University in the fall semester. The amount of the scholarship is $2,000 and in addition to our Transfer Academic Scholarship, and potentially, any other scholarships awarded by Viterbo University. We encourage you to apply online.
- 5 - $2,000 / Year Scholarships for Phi Theta Kappa members
These scholarships are pre-awarded on a first come, first serve basis, given the student is accepted for admission at Viterbo and meets the scholarship criteria. June 1, 2023 is the final day for applications.
- Plan to enroll full-time in the fall term.
- Have earned a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00.
- Plan to enroll in a traditional undergraduate program at Viterbo (Bachelor Completion programs excluded).
- Must be a member of Phi Theta Kappa and be able to show proof of membership.
- Separate application required.
The Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship will renew for an additional year provided the student maintains a Viterbo cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher and remains enrolled full-time in their transfer program.