Interested in a STEM career? The Viterbo STEM department has the classes that emphasize creative problem solving and creating a better world. Let's move this field forward together.
Interact with classmates to explore scientific and technological initiatives at the interface of biology, chemistry, mathematics, and engineering.
Our professors and staff ensure that each student gets the support they want to grow into the professional world.
Viterbo University offers:
- Programs in applied mathematics and analytics, biochemistry, biology, engineering, and neuroscience.
- The latest scientific and mathematical techniques and methods within cross-disciplinary programs.
- Faculty in biology, chemistry, engineering, and math that work cooperatively to ensure each student gets the best possible education.
- Preparation for a broad range of careers—medical professions, graduate school, government and private sector research, and teaching.
- Opportunities to conduct undergraduate research with a faculty mentor in research projects, many of which are at the interface of biology, chemistry, engineering, and math.
Learn more about the exciting advancements in the natural sciences, mathematics, and engineering at Viterbo University by contacting Scott Gabriel, PhD, Interim Associate Dean, College of Engineering, Letters, and Sciences at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out our Viterbo STEM Facebook page for news and information about STEM-related events.