Wisconsin Graduate Education Licensure Programs prepare graduates to be leaders in their schools and communities. Graduates recognize their obligation to engage in ethical decision making. They are advocates for best practices in education, student-centered instruction, and equality in education. Our graduates understand the importance of remaining current and relevant in educational practices and trends. Viterbo University will revolutionize your instructional practices and prepare you to be an agent for change.
Wisconsin Graduate Education Licensure Programs include:
- Principal License
- Director of Instruction License
- Special Education and Pupil Services License
- School Business Administrator License
- Superintendent License
- Reading Teacher License (Online format)
- Reading Specialist License (Online format)
- Innovative Teacher Leadership and Instructional Coaching Certificate (Online format)
- Cross-categorical Special Education License (Online format)
If you have a bachelor's degree and are interested in becoming a teacher. Visit our Post-Baccalaureate Initial Teacher Licensure page to review our initial teacher licensure options. All licensure programs are fully online with your in-person observation and student teaching in a district in your region.
WI Education Add-On Licenses Post-Bacc Initial Teacher Licenses
EdD in Ethical Leadership MA in Education