Healthy Hawks is an eight-week healthy lifestyle choices program which offers individualized and group resources to Viterbo employees and students. The program will promote various aspects of the seven dimensions of wellness. Educational sessions and group activities will be offered to aid in nutrition and other applicable lifestyle goals. Each educational session will be provided in hopes of engaging both beginner health advocates and more advanced personnel.
Group activities are provided for those who might thrive in a more social setting, as well as many opportunities for the participants who might choose a more individualized setting. Whatever your personal goals are, this program is available to all fitness levels!
Fall 2021 programming will take place for eight weeks, beginning the week of October 4, 2021. Opportunities to participate will continue through December 3, 2021, ending with an end of the semester gathering filled with fun to celebrate all the hard work by participants!
Registration is open and will close on October 11, 2021. Click here to register.
- Initial fitness assessment
- + Seven sessions with a personal trainer (weekly)
- + Optional follow-up assessment (scheduled 12 week from initial assessment).
- Nutrition education (with dietetic students)
- Fitness center and equipment orientation
- Nutrition education and workshops!
- Weekly educational sessions or group activities:
- Nutrition education & Cooking class
- Group activity such as a hike and/or yoga
- Goal setting and journaling
- Mindfulness and meditation
Marci Iverson M.S., RCSCP
Assistant Dean of Students | Student Life
Director | Recreation
(608) 796-3120 | (608) 796-3121
Psychology Intern | Recreation
(608) 796-3123 | (608) 796-3121
For general questions regarding the Healthy Hawks program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608-796-3123.