The latest update on the situation at Viterbo can be found in the Viterbo Communications page along with a collection of previous messages to students.
Viterbo University is working closely with the county health department, and we will continue to inform members of our community as the situation evolves.
For more information on COVID-19 and Viterbo University’s response, contact health services at 608-796-3806 or email@example.com.
Viterbo University Resources
- Viterbo University Infectious Disease Preparedness Plan
- La Crosse County Health Department
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Centers for Disease Control Guidance and Definitions
- State Department Travel Advisory
- Centers for Disease Control Information on COVID-19
- Johns Hopkins University COVID-19 Case Tracker
- World Health Organization Information on COVID-19
- Mayo Health System Coronavirus Page
- Gundersen Health System Coronavirus Page