"Plus One" Membership
Viterbo employees, alumni members, and students are permitted to have a partner or spouse join the Mathy Center for a fee.
Plus One Membership Guidelines
The “Plus One” membership would be defined by the following guidelines:
- Can only be one individual
- The individual must be at least 18 years of age.
- The individual must reside with the Viterbo member and show proof of shared residency.
- Must complete an application and the Viterbo member must be present with the new member at the time of the registration.
- The new “Plus One” member must pay the appropriate fee.
- The new “Plus One” member must obtain a Viterbo issued I.D. from the Physical Plant to gain access to the Mathy Center.
Registration Information and Verify Shared Residency Requirements
- Together, Viterbo member and "Plus One" applicant are to bring approved documents as proof of shared residency to the Mathy Center front desk. We will not need a copy of the document(s). We only need to see the document(s) for verification of shared residency.
- "Plus One" applicant must complete registration, sign waiver, and pay fees at the Mathy Center.
- Visit the Physical Plant to have your photo I.D. taken.
Documentation to Verify Shared Residency
Please bring one form to show proof of shared residency:
- Bill with "Plus One" name and address to match that of the member
(Example: credit card or utility)
- Driver's License - address must match that of the member
- Lease agreement or mortgage copy
- Legal document
(Example: tax return or passport)
- Marriage certificate
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 608-796-3121.