Gym Reservation Policy
- The Mathy Center gymnasium courts are available by reservation to these Viterbo University groups: academic departments and programs, intramural leagues, registered student organizations, and varsity athletic teams.
- Reservations are made through and approved by the Director of Recreational Sports.
- Reservations must be made and approved at least seven days in advance of the date and time requested.
- Intramural Leagues and Boys & Girls Club programming are given priority scheduling in accordance with the Mathy Center Administrator Handbook.
- Depending upon availability, groups associated with academic departments and programs and/or registered student organizations will be limited to usage of one court for a 1.5 hours per event twice per week.
- Procedures for use of the gym by Viterbo varsity athletic teams are outlined in the Mathy Center Administrator Handbook.
Open Gym Hours
- The gymnasium courts will be made available daily to students and employees of Viterbo University for open gym hours. Open gym hours are scheduled for students and employees who are not engaging in academic programs, intramurals, student organizations, or varsity athletics practice or competition.
- Interested students and employees should check the posted Gym Schedule for court availability.