The Grants Office assists faculty and administrators in identifying and securing external funding to support university mission and strategic plan initiatives as well as funding for scholarly and creative programs and projects. The services include guidance on project design and match to prospective sponsors; editing proposals; developing budgets and working with government, corporate and foundation program officers; and post-award project management.
How can we help you? The Grants Office can:
- Identify external funding sources
- Provide tools and resources for proposal development
- Assist with proposal and budget preparation
- Interpret application guidelines
- Review and edit proposals
- Submit proposals
- Manage grant post-award including grant reporting
- Communicate with program officers
For additional grant writing resources visit the Grants Office for On-Campus Users (a Viterbo login is required).