The D.B. Reinhart Institute for Ethics in Leadership invites Viterbo University students to apply for 9 or 12-month undergraduate and graduate fellowships beginning in June or August 2023. Three fellowships are available for the upcoming year.
Who is eligible to apply?
Full-time undergraduate students who will be sophomores, juniors, or seniors in the fall of 2023 and graduate students.
Fellows will be expected to participate in planning and implementing Institute events (lecture series, conferences, workshops, training sessions). Depending on interests and qualifications, fellows may be asked to provide regular help with a specific area of the Institute’s work, including website upkeep, programming, digital marketing including Facebook, Instagram and You Tube, and communications. Fellows will also be expected to participate in Institute events as their schedule allows. Commitment is 5 hours per week.
- The fellowship award is $1,500 per spring and fall semesters and $1,000 for summer semester (up to $4,000 for three semesters—summer, fall, spring).
- Fellows will be members of the Reinhart Institute Advisory Council (which meets quarterly).
- Fellows will have the opportunity to meet and interact with local, regional, and national leaders in the fields of ethics and leadership.
- Please submit a current resume and a letter explaining why you would like to be considered for the fellowship. Be sure to include what qualifications you bring to the position, your reasons for applying, and how the fellowship would help to advance your education and career interests.
- The application should be sent via email to Jill Miller, Reinhart Institute Program Coordinator, at email@example.com.
- Fellowships have been selected for 2023/24 and will open up again Spring semester 2024.