Why Study Business in the Dahl School?
- You want a business degree and a liberal arts education that will stretch you, encourage you, and prepare you to lead.
- You know you'll thrive in a student-centered school with strong connections to the community.
- You want programs that provide the perfect blend of theory and practical application.
- You think about the future and how you could make a difference in the world.
- You are committed to not only making a good living—but leading a good life.
The Dahl Difference
- Meaningful mission, values, and vision
- Mentorship program to connect you with area professionals
- Great scholarships available to help with tuition
- Guaranteed direct admission
- Programs that employers are looking for
- Awesome speakers on campus for business students
- Student organizations
- Awesome faculty and personal attention
- Fully accredited business programs
- Advising—academic and professional
Make the Connection:
- To the business community: All students do internships. We are the only business school that guarantees students will participate in at least one paid internship.
- To your future: Outstanding job placement rates—100% of our graduates had jobs within six months of graduation last year, and 99% each of the three years before that.
- To expert faculty: Learn from principled leaders who are dedicated to your success.
- To a great experience: Located in a great college town—La Crosse, Wis.