The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (Clery Act) requires all colleges and universities that participate in federal financial aid programs to collect, retain, and disclose information about the following:
- crimes on or near campus
- on other college-owned property
- off-campus that involves Viterbo students
- at a university-sponsored event/experience (including study abroad)
The goal of the Clery Act is to ensure students, prospective students, parents, and employees have access to accurate information about crimes committed on campus and campus security procedures.
To Report an Incident, Crime, or Concerning Behavior
- Call 608-796-3911 or 608-780-1582 and speak to a Campus Safety officer
- Complete and submit an incident report form via this link.
- Viterbo Speaks Up is a place where students, employees, and family members can report crimes, worrisome behaviors, harassment, sexual violence or assault, hate/bias discrimination, violations of the Viterbo University Student Code of Conduct, and other issues and concerns.
- Assisting Students in Distress: Guidelines for Faculty and Staff
- Employee and Student Reference to Assist Students in Distress
If you wish to report an incident that occurred in the City of La Crosse and doesn't involve Viterbo students, you can call the La Crosse Police Department at 608-785-5962.