Submit a COVID-Positive Test Result
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) are monitoring the situation and posting updates and prevention tips on their websites.
Viterbo University is working closely with the county health department, and we will continue to inform members of our community as the situation evolves.
For more information on COVID-19 and Viterbo University’s response, contact health services at 608-796-3806 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Viterbo University Resources
Viterbo University App and COVID-19 Self Screening for Students
- Viterbo University Infectious Disease Preparedness Plan
- La Crosse County Health Department
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- COVID-19 Community Level Indicator
- Centers for Disease Control Guidance and Definitions
- State Department Travel Advisory
- Centers for Disease Control Information on COVID-19
- Johns Hopkins University COVID-19 Case Tracker
- World Health Organization Information on COVID-19
- Mayo Health System Coronavirus Page
- Gundersen Health System Coronavirus Page