Viterbo is flexible in accepting transfer credits. Viterbo is committed to providing opportunities for students to earn their degrees by transferring credits from all other regionally-accredited institutions. See our undergraduate catalog for more transfer credit policy information.

  • Credits earned at regionally-accredited institutions in which the student earned a grade of C or higher will transfer to Viterbo.
  • To fulfill the general education requirement, coursework earned through a completed baccalaureate degree from an accredited four-year college or university, or through an associate of arts or science degree (A.A. or A.S.) at an approved two-year college program, will transfer for credit. General education credits earned at a technical college will only transfer as general education credits to Viterbo University if the credits are a part of a parallel program.
  • Viterbo students wishing to take courses at other institutions must obtain prior approval to insure that the course will transfer to fulfill major requirements. The approval form is available in the Registrar's office. For more information, see the Registrar's Office, Transfer Course Request form.