Nominate an Alumni Board Member
Alumni Board Members | Alumni Emeritus Board I Alumni Board Minutes
MBA Alumni Chapter | St. Francis School of Nursing Alumnae Chapter
The Viterbo University Alumni Association Board fosters the lifetime involvement and commitment of its alumni to Viterbo University through a variety of programs and activities that support and enhance the University's mission and values.
The purpose of this organization is to:
- endorse and advocate for the university and its graduates.
- promote ongoing alumni financial support of university endeavors and initiatives.
- facilitate communication with the university and among alumni.
- offer an alumni perspective to the university community.
- collaborate with and support the university Alumni Office.
- strengthen the sense of community between alumni and the university.
- promote social, spiritual, intellectual, and vocational opportunities for students and alumni.