Undergraduate Admission Application
For high school students, traditional-aged re-entry, prospective college students, and transfer students. Accepting applications for Fall 2017, Spring 2018, Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 semesters.
Non-traditional Undergraduate Application
For Center of Adult Learning, re-entry, or prospective students interested in evening, hybrid, and online courses.
Graduate Programs Application
For prospective students applying to one of Viterbo's graduate programs.
Certificates and Licenses Application
For students who would like to enroll in one of Viterbo's certificate or licensing programs.
International Admission Application
For international students applying to any program.
To discuss an exception to any admission deadline, contact the respective office listed below:
- Traditional undergraduate programs – Undergraduate Admission Office – 608-796-3010
- Adult degree completion programs – Center for Adult Learning – 608-796-3370
- Business, graduate program – 608-796-3357
- Education, educational leadership programs (Iowa) – 515-224-5944
- Education, educational leadership programs (Wis.) – 608-796-3093
- Education, post-baccalaureate – 608-796-3287
- Nursing, graduate program – 608-796-3625
- Servant leadership, graduate program – 608-796-3082