Students with Diagnosed Needs - Accommodations
Accommodations for Students with Diagnosed Needs
The Academic Resource Center provides services to students who have documentation on file that describes and certifies the disability and indicates services needed.
If you are diagnosed with a temporary disability and are in need of extra academic support or need temporary accessible parking see Jane Eddy in MRC 332 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It shall be the policy of Viterbo University to comply with the Rehabilitation Act and the Americans With Disabilities Act and regulations issued there in to the extent applicable to Viterbo University.
Any student who has a documented, diagnosed disability and requires specific accommodations should:
- contact Jane Eddy, ADA Coordinator, Murphy Center 332, 608-796-3190, email@example.com
- review university guidelines applying to non-discrimination on the basis of disability
- complete the appropriate application for accommodations
Accommodations available based on documentation:
- Note taking
- Recording class lectures
- Extended test time
- Alternative test location
- Software for visually-impaired students
- Kurzweil program
DO-IT Center videos
If students or faculty members have questions, contact:
Jane Eddy, Director, Academic Resource Center
Murphy Center Room 332
900 Viterbo Drive, La Crosse, WI 54601
608-796-3190 or 796-3194