Lori C. Lewis Scholarship Application
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must be accepted as a junior student in the professional phase in 2018-19.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must show evidence of financial need, as documented by the Financial Aid Office.
- Preference given to first-generation college students.
- Must write an essay, not to exceed three pages, that explains personal goals, hopes, and dreams for a career in dietetics.
- The application and essay must be received by Noon on January 15, 2018
- Application 2018-19
Complete application form and essay and turn it in to Bobbi Hundt in the dietetics office or firstname.lastname@example.org.