At Viterbo University health services, our goal is to enhance the learning experience of each student by promoting the wellness of the entire university. We strive to:
- Require and enforce health regulations.
- Have a documented healthy campus by requiring completed immunization records on file.
- Offer health services for minor illnesses or injuries and assessment of health status.
- Make referrals to health care providers as needed.
- Provide health information and materials to enable the students to make informed decisions and empower them to be self-directed in the use of health care facilities.
Health services is staffed by a full-time registered nurse who is here to provide you with the best possible care.
Do you have a health question? Ask the Nurse
Sue Danielson, RN, BSN
Director of Health Services
900 Viterbo Drive
La Crosse, WI 54601
Hours of Operation:
Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–5 p.m. when classes are in session.
Closed on weekends and holidays.