Computer Science (BS)
Viterbo’s computer science program is 41 credits (internship pathway) or 47 credits (co-op pathway) of core coursework, consisting of computer science, mathematics, information systems, and management courses. In combination with core curriculum, the complete credit load for this program is 98-108 credits. Students will choose a concentration track outside of computer science to apply skills within that area (business, creative design, data science, engineering or mathematics), take part in team-based, industry-related projects embedded into their coursework, and have an internship or co-op experience.
- Communicate effectively as defined by the field of computer science
- Identify design challenges and propose solutions
- Apply computer science principles to solve challenges
- Function effectively as part of a team
- Act in accordance with legal and ethical principles