The mission of the MBA program of Viterbo University is to develop an influential network of informed, ethical, and effective leaders who are committed to making a positive impact on organizations, the community, and the world.
The goals of the MBA program are:
- to meet the emerging needs of organizations through rigorous, innovative curricula built around the central themes of leadership, ethics, and decision making;
- to develop principled leaders with the technical expertise and ethical foundation to be visionaries and critical thinkers who provide creative solutions to organizational challenges;
- to foster a community that highly values life-long learning and engagement to benefit the common good;
- to provide a thriving intellectual, supportive, and collegial climate to attract and retain exceptional students and faculty;
- to demonstrate excellence in teaching by quality faculty who have extensive practical and educational experience.
Graduate Student Outcomes
The MBA program prepares individuals for advanced business roles in which they:
- create innovative business strategies and processes on the basis of systems thinking and sustainability.
- ethically lead change through individual, team, organization, and systemic collaboration.
- apply integrative and critical thinking skills to organizational decisions.
- communicate effectively with a high level of professionalism.