The Instructional and Information Technology Department exists for the purpose of facilitating the incorporation of technology into the teaching/learning process, academic support services, and the delivery of administrative services.
This incorporation of technology encompasses a broad range of required services including, but not limited to:
- evaluation and acquisition of appropriate hardware and software;
- developing and maintaining a reliable communications network that facilitates a seamless interface of the campus-based learning community with the resources available through external networks such as the Internet;
- assist administrative areas with the collection and processing of "data" and its transformation into "information" that is conducive to timely and effective decision-making; and
- providing the campus community with training services that will allow them to maximize the capabilities of the available technology.
- To book an appointment for University IT needs, IT services or Administrative Support Services, Schedule online
For additional information related to IIT Services and Support visit the IIT for On-Campus Users (a Viterbo login is required).