If you and/or your parent(s) have unusual circumstances which could affect your ability to contribute to college expenses, you may qualify for a re-evaluation of eligibility. Unusual circumstances include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Changes to earned income (i.e., loss of job, retirement, death)
- Legal separation/divorce after filing FAFSA
- Paid out-of-pocket medical expenses not covered by insurance
- Parent's college tuition expenses
- K-12 tuition paid for student’s siblings or dependents
- Parent’s own student loans/PLUS Loans for another student
Circumstances you want Viterbo to consider must be communicated in writing with specifics concerning the circumstance, i.e., dates, amounts, etc. Complete and submit the following PDF to explain the circumstance(s).
Additional paperwork will be required before the re-evaluation will be completed.