With AAC&U VALUE rubric links
- Social Justice: Students contribute to their communities through service and leadership.
- Ethical Reasoning: Students respond to ethical issues, using informed value systems.
- Intercultural Knowledge and Action: Students understand their own and other cultural traditions and demonstrate a respect for the diversity of human experience.
- Critical Thinking: Students comprehensively explore issues, ideas, artifacts, and events before accepting or formulating an opinion or conclusion.
- Integrative Learning: Students transfer to new, complex situations within and beyond the campus.
- Information Literacy: Students identify, locate, evaluate, and effectively and responsibly use and share information in a variety of contexts.
- Oral Communication & Written Communication: Students speak and write to suit varied purposes, audiences, disciplines, and contexts.
Expanded Curriculum Map August 2018
Note: These are the learning outcomes for LIVE, each of the components (Foundations, Mission Seminars, and Ways of Thinking) have student learning outcomes that are listed elsewhere.