- Download Viterbo University logos (on-campus users only; login required)
Permission for use of trademarked symbols used in identifying Viterbo University should be directed to the Office of Communications (Reinhart Center room 007). Unauthorized use or misuse of any of the Viterbo University logos or graphics should be reported to the director of communications at 608-796-3048 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The logo is a trademark and may not be altered in any way. Additional copy identifying specific groups, departments, and organizations may be added by the communications office for your use.
- Viterbo Brand Guidelines (pdf)
- Communications Style Guide (pdf)
- Branded Signature for Outlook/Zoom Pronouns
- Photo/Video Consent
University photo archive.
- Resource Space
Searchable university photo archive. On-campus users only; login required. Resource space is new and is a work in progress. Photos are being added as time permits.
- Virtual Meeting Backgrounds