Use the free Viterbo University app to learn about upcoming events, comment on discussion boards, and easily access campus resources. Viterbo students can also connect their class schedule to their app calendar. Students with on-campus classes are expected to use the app for daily COVID-19 Self Screening.
Download or access the Viterbo University app from:
Choose from the following login options:
- Admitted/Current Student (Viterbo email)
- Employee (Viterbo email)
- Prospective Student (Personal email)
- Family Member of a Student (Personal email)
Accessing the COVID-19 Self Screening on the Viterbo University App*
All Viterbo University students who have classes on campus are expected to use the Viterbo app for daily COVID-19 Self Screening. Faculty, student employment supervisors, and others can require students to show a green Health Pass prior to entry. Follow the instructions below or access:
Once you’ve opened the app, tap the Health Pass button on your main screen.
1. Respond to all questions to the Health Pass Self Screening section.
- When asked to attach a file with your current temperature, we recommend submitting a photo of your thermometer. You may also attach a screenshot from a temperature taking or logging app. The app only takes JPG files (not HEIC), so some iOS users may need to change their device settings to use this feature. Settings>>Camera>>Formats>>Most Compatible (instead of High Efficiency)
If students and employees are interested in having their temperature checked by campus staff, they may do so at the following locations:
- Brophy Center room 105
- Murphy Center – Health Services, room 340 or Human Resources, room 200
- Residence Life – Marian Hall South/Hawk’s Nest 5
- Fine Arts Center room 102
- Reinhart Center room 100
- Mathy Center front desk
- Varsity Athletic Center VAC office
- Physical Plant front desk
- Campus Ministry – house next to San Damiano Chapel
- Nursing Center room 105C or 107
2. Tap the blue Submit button. You will be taken back to the main Viterbo app screen.
3. Tap on the Health Pass button again to see the results of your daily screening.
- If you receive a green Health Pass “You’re Good to Go!” message, go about your day as usual.
- If your Health Pass comes back red, self isolate immediately. Health Services will be notified, but you are welcome to contact Health Services at 608-796-3806 as well. Contact 911 in case of an emergency.
*If you are accessing the Viterbo University app COVID-19 Self Screening feature via a web browser, login and click on the Resources tab, then click on the COVID-19 Health Pass button and follow the prompts provided, which are similar to the instructions above and also outlined in the Health Check Flyer (PDF) above.