Join us for the Spring Golf Scramble. Information and registration coming soon!
Golf Scramble Rules
- All players will begin the hole by teeing off. The best of the tee shots is selected and all players play their second shots from that spot. The best of the second shots is determined and all play their third shots from that spot, and so on until the ball is holed.
- Players are allowed to place their ball one club length from the chosen position permitting:
- The ball is no closer to the hole
- The lie of the ball is not improved (i.e. a ball cannot be moved from the rough to the fairway)
- Relief from a hazard is not received
- Once on the fringe and green, the one-club length rule is not in effect. All players will spot their ball at the exact location of the chosen ball position.
- Please help us keep the course in great condition by replacing all divots, fixing ball marks on the green, and raking all bunkers.